- 1+ year of working as a content marketer and Exposure to the industry and working with
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master’s degree, a
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to understand even for
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverable
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively and consistently meet tight
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! Preferred
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices
to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns,
sales collateral and videos.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the
company’s current content.
You must sign in to apply for this position.