Apply only if you have Content Marketing experience with a B2B SaaS company.
🎯About talkie :
The future of hybrid‑remote is here. Talkie is a virtual workspace for remote teams. communicate effortlessly with quick & easy 1-click voice-only collaboration. Talkie eliminates meeting links, tabbing over different channels & elevates presence, to give distributed teams the flow of working in person.
PS: We suggest you stalk our website and social communities to familiarize yourself with us.
The ideal candidate is a content writer with marketing expertise. You have a flair for storytelling, are excellent at grammar, and know how to market your work. Someone who has already worked with B2B SaaS companies and scaled inbound conversion channels. With an innate passion to drive success.
- Plan and lead growth strategy for www.talkiehq.com
- Create, execute and thrive to constantly improve content strategy
- Prepare and execute email marketing campaigns aimed towards lead generation and brand awareness
- Research competitors, analyze their strategies to find loopholes and improve plans accordingly
- Develop and execute winning
- SEO tactics to improve organic search traffic
- Implement outreach email funnels
- Experiment with different channels as a growth hacker
- You have worked for B2B SaaS companies in Content Marketing roles.
- Preferably, you have marketed to a global audience.
- You have managed content marketing for a fast-growth SaaS company
- You love to experiment, are humble, willing to learn, and frugal
- Strong written, verbal, and spoken English skills
- Motivated to rapidly learn new skills
Kindly only apply if you meet the following requirements
- 2+ years of Email marketing experience with a SaaS product company
🙌Why Join talkie?
- Long-term stability within a high-growth sector of SAAS & remote communication.
- You’ll be joining a team of ✨all-stars✨ who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service and success.
- Growth matters All teammates receive reimbursement for conferences, training, and learning.
- Youcan focus on leveraging opportunities and growth!
- Collaboration— both within the team and with industry giants.
- When minds think together with the same goal, work gets interesting, supportive, and worthwhile.
- We’re a mission-driven culture at Talkie.
- You will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact.
- Everything we develop is focused on making remote teams communicate efficiently including ourselves.
You must sign in to apply for this position.