About the job
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The Content Writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content. To be successful as a Content Writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers- needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
SIM is an an established Human Resources consultancy that has a team of HR experts that puts its emphasis only on increasing the company’s productivity and profitability by adding highly competent and skilled people.
Our Team has excellent commercial experience and in depth knowledge of the culture and its dynamics for both public and commercial sector. We create and deliver efficient and effective solutions to help the businesses and its staff to create value for each other.
We maintain highest ethical standards in all our dealings and keep our priorities to its utmost limit towards ensuring that all the personnel under its contract or placed with our clients are not only well qualified but they are extremely committed and has a capacity to implement ,deliver, adhere and promote our client interests.