About the Job
- Develop & Manage result-oriented digital marketing campaigns for in-house projects & clients to promote the company’s products & services in the digital space.
- Have experience in SEO, PPC, Social Media, ORM & CRO.
- Experience in Email & SMS Marketing is preferable, but not mandatory.
- Understand current trends and changes in search algorithms.
- Make an impactful SEO strategy to bring the website to top rankings.
- Manage complete PPC campaigns to generate leads.
- Perform regular keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Constantly monitor website position to prevent undesirable fluctuations.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Manage requirements & optimize content for social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, Google Plus, etc.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of competitors.
- Track, report, & analyze website’s performance.
- Arrange engaging events like Webinars & Webcasts to increase reach.
- Have knowledge of Google Analytics to compile regular performance report.
- Guide junior and interns in SEO efforts.
You must sign in to apply for this position.