Website Tekdi Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Location: Pune (Remote right now during Covid)
Designation: Content Writer
We have a great opportunity for a Competitive and Result-oriented Content Writer who can implement a mix of IT Marketing skills intelligently with writing skills to launch us to fame. We have the right chair for a person who has the vigour to achieve targets consistently, so APPLY NOW.
- 3 to 5 years of content writing on various portals in the IT sector.
- Write compelling Technical Blogs on our Products and Services – our Products compete in the CMS space, we are also leaders in Digital Transformation across several industries.
- Write compelling content on the web and social media to engage with the industry and thought leadership.
- Familiar with writing content for all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Familiar with writing content for White Papers, Case Studies, Infographics, Website and Product collaterals, PowerPoints.
- Strong command of Microsoft Word, Google Drive and MS PowerPoint, Google Slides.
- Familiar with CRM’s and ability to understand the Sales conversion funnel.
- Minimum 2 years experience in email marketing, writing winning content for driving email marketing metrics.
- We need someone passionate, we are seeking someone who loves writing and believes that communication is the vital connection between a brand and its customers.
- We need a team player, someone who laughs it off and loves feedback as this is a feedback intensive role.
- We are a fast company, we need someone who can write his blogs and post them on the internet even before the first newspaper gets out in the morning.
Key Responsibilities :
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Thinker – Ability to see the big picture and translate it into the actionable engagement.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicate and cooperate with the Marketing team, including a Sales Executive, and Pre-Sales team.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
Essential Skills :
- Graduation in Communications or a BBA/MBA Marketing degree. A computer engineering/IT background will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with writing content for IT Companies for a minimum of 3 years.
- Ability to drive the company’s brand image, products, and services.
- Ability to independently drive Content for a Technology Community Platform for at least 1 year.
- Must be regularly contributing Blogs on Web and Social Media to drive engagement, meeting requests and sales conversions.
You must sign in to apply for this position.