About the job
Freshers, graduated from Mass communication or English (Honors).
Location – Naraina (Office job)
Working days – Monday to Saturday
Experience – 0 to 1 years
Salary – Depending upon experience
1) An ability to produce innovative and original ideas that would interest the magazine’s readers, be it current affairs, trending topics or a specific theme for future feature and articles.
2) To ensure content remains recognisable, up to date and exciting to readers.
3) Reading and researching feature and articles. Writing and rewriting feature and articles. Verifying information and interviewing sources.
4) Adherence of the stories is the right length and other parameters.
5) Editing and Proofreading feature and articles. Researching and sourcing appropriate image for feature and articles.
6) Obtaining Correct picture caption, content on image and credit information. Ensuring stories comply with ethical codes of practice and legal guideline.
You must sign in to apply for this position.