Website Thar Charitable Foundation
About the job
We are giving you the right platform to grab this opportunity and work for an NGO!
Full-Time/Part Time opening for people with minimum prior work experience of 1 year in content/ copywriting OR a fresher with some experience/ exposure to social media content. Knowledge in digital writing is a plus.
Job role – Content writing intern
Location – Work from Home
Duration- 3 months
Looking for someone with –
· Excellent grammar and knowledge of English
· Background in Communications/ social media writing for an agency/brand
· Ability to ideate and think for social media campaigns across platforms (LinkedIn, facebook and Instagram-first) + branding experience or exposure.
· Ability to write short and long content + social media copy across platforms
· Ability to read up/research on a wide range of Environment/ Education/Skill development/Micro Entrepreneurs topics and write well-thought out, credibly sourced articles
· Ability to work in a team and be receptive to feedback
You’d be required to –
· Writing content for our NGO’s social media handles.
· Brainstorm and ideate for communication campaigns
· Work on captions & blogs.
· Working in close association with our social media managing team.
· Work on ideas for increasing engagement of our social media profiles.
· Work collaboratively with team members to create content calendars and strategies based on the needs/objectives of the Project
· Create, edit, proof, content collaterals and working with the team to visualize campaigns/creatives that are ready for publishing/design
1. Letter of completion from an officially certified NGO.
2. Letter of Recommendation (performance based).
3. Top interns get a change to avail performance bonus.
4. Growth opportunity over time.
You must sign in to apply for this position.