What you’ll do & achieve:
Research, write and maintain high-quality online documentation
Become an expert on all our products from both a technical and business standpoint
Work independently and collaborate closely in order to articulate the documentation needs of our customers, strategic partners, and internal users
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Content writing experience.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Great research skills and knowledge of technical writing best practices
- The ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for technology and a desire to learn. You will learn something new every day!
- Familiarity with online content delivery tools and platforms.
- Significant experience writing technical publications for a technical audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
- Experience in full life cycle project management
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Job Profile- Freelance/WFH/Part Time
Job Location– Any
You must sign in to apply for this position.