Website The Passion Project IN
About the job
Looking for a dynamic and creative candidate, who can think out of the box, write and generate content for various client briefs, including long and short-form scripts. They will be required to cover all aspects, of content writing including blogs, website copywriting, articles, features, social media copies, and more. Additionally, this individual should have an understanding of Creative writing for macro videos, and also have knowledge of the target audience, in order to create an appropriate strategy to hit this group effectively, in terms of content and knowledge.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Candidates having B2B experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with sound knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- Work on projects, events, and launches meeting the business requirements and timelines.
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent, and customer-friendly.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- Manage work efficiently, generate ideas collaboratively with the team, and must have a passion for content.
- Have extensive knowledge of creating monthly content calendars.
- Create captions, catchy one-liners, and content for banners.
- Generate clear, accurate, and engaging copy across all platforms.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
Do you have what it takes to change the world through content?
If yes, let’s meet and bring the change together.
You must sign in to apply for this position.