About the job
The Souled Store is a homegrown youth casual-wear brand started in 2013. It is also India’s largest
online merchandising platform with licenses like Disney, Warner Bros., WWE, IPL, Viacom18 to
name a few. Apart from selling products with themed designs such as superheroes, movies, TV
shows, and cartoons, the brand also is at the forefront of latest youth style and fashion trends.
Although primarily an online brand, The Souled Store currently has four offline stores in Mumbai
and one in Pune with plans for expansion pan India.
The Souled Store was born out of the idea of loving what you do. Our philosophy is that life is
short- don’t spend it doing something you don’t like. There are too many Monday mornings, and
you can’t go dreading every single one of them. Over the years, we have built a strong team of
like-minded pop culture enthusiasts that are committed to cater to fellow fans with all their heart
If you identify with our vibe and are interested in being a part of an aggressively
growing brand while still having fun and loving what you do, we would be eager to have you on
For a young & fast-growing organization like ours that sells quirky products, our content needs to be quirkier! We need a creative Content Writer who can work in sync with our Marketing, Media, Design teams to develop, edit & maintain awesome content across all the platforms to engage our target group.
Lower Parel, Mumbai
What ‘The Souled Store’ Can Offer You
1. Opportunity to be part of a fun, fast-growing startup with constant
challenges and be a part of our dynamic growth story.
2. A fantastic work culture and a diverse team of talented individuals
Developing strategy and content for marketing campaigns on all platforms (website, social media platforms, ads, PR)
Writing copy and captions for our social media posts and digital marketing ads.
Refreshing our website content on a regular basis & responsible for the copy in all communication created for and by the Creative team for Brand, Growth and Product.
Working closely with the PR team to churn out relevant articles and play a key role in defining the voice of the brand.
Interpret business and communication requirements, and work with internal teams to develop concepts and ideas.
Ensuring that our language and tone remain consistent across all platforms.
Should be adept at short-form, long-form and produce great quality copy for things as diverse as landing pages, mailers, social media ads, and video scripts.
Competencies and Abilities
• Excellent writing and editing skills, impeccable grammar and a meticulous approach to
• Team player with versatile research skills with sharp attention to details.
• Fair understanding of SEO and Content Marketing techniques to optimize content.
• A passionate writer who likes brevity and brings experience from various walks of life.
• Should be a self-starter and own the day-to-day operations to meet requirements in promised timelines
Values and Mindsets
• Familiarity with pop culture and understanding of consumer behavior in lifestyle, retail and fashion industry.
• Should be able to multi-task, work on deadlines and think on one’s feet.
• Comfortable operating in a matrix and constantly changing environment.
• Embed the core value of The Souled Store being a people-first organization.
Education and Experience
- • Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- • Minimum 3 years of work experience, preferably in the Internet/Retail/Advertising/ Marketing Industry.
- • Proven content writing/ copywriting experience with a portfolio of published content.
- • Basic knowledge of HTML & working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- • Experience in WordPress and Blogger (preferred)
You must sign in to apply for this position.