Website The WordsEdge
About the Job
The applicant should possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. It would be a PAID INTERNSHIP
- To write, edit and curate specialized content for clients across different industries including fashion, lifestyle, pharma, fintech, eLearning and so on.
- Conduct research on the clients, their brand strategies and their customer base.
- Create different types of content for all kinds of platforms – Copy for Blogs, Infographics, Banners, Emailers, Motion videos, Influencer content.
- To develop content for all social media platforms on a daily basis.
- Publish social media content on a daily basis and increase audience engagement
- Track the social media engagement metrics with different analytics tools to understand the impact of the published content .
- Work with the team of designers, content producers and clients to facilitate relevant content creation and make iterations according to client feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Journalism/Advertising or relevant disciplines.
- 0-1 years experience
- Proficiency in major digital platforms
You must sign in to apply for this position.