Website The Y Chromosome
About the job
We, at The Y Chromosome, explore the intricacies of a man’s DNA and break gender stereotypes. We create and curate inclusive content for all shades of men. We believe nothing makes you more of a man than you already are. Nothing will make you more of a man than accepting who you really are. We are building India’s largest diverse and inclusive community for men.
Location: Work from Home
Summary of Role
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
- Creating and ensuring seamless delivery of content and produce end-to-end content around breaking news and trending issues
- Interview people online to cover their stories and build connections
- Comfortable with facing the camera and working on short format videos
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- You should be ‘Woke’
- Should be available for next 6 months for online internship
- Should have 0-1 years of experience as a content writer
- Must possess knowledge of various tools for content writing
- Portray expert-level knowledge of grammar usage and vocabulary
- Should have an eye for detail
- Must have: Fluency in Hindi & English
- Should be able to come up with fresh ideas and take ownership of a project.
- Should have the ability to work independently and as a team player.
Folks from LGBTIQIA+ & PwD candidates of all ages are encouraged to apply.
You must sign in to apply for this position.