About the job
Trademo is a SaaS company offering supply chain management and manufacturing software solutions globally. Trademo was founded in June 2020 and currently operates from its offices in the US and India.
Our first product Trademo Intel is a Global Trade Data Intelligence platform powered by a Global Supply Chain Knowledge Graph.
Trademo has been founded by Shalabh Singhal who is a third time tech entrepreneur. Shalabh last co-founded ZipLoan. ZipLoan is a leading fintech lending startup in India. He earlier founded Credence, a Data-driven Digital Marketing, CRM Product and Sales Solutions company. Shalabh is an Alumni of Goldman Sachs, IIT BHU, CFA Institute USA and Stanford GSB SEED.
Digital Marketing Lead
What you will be doing here:
- Develop the company’s demand generation strategy. Own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver. Work closely with leadership to align this into a unified plan for the organization’s growth.
- Manage and build overall email marketing strategy including creating various email lists and campaigns, getting email templates designed, test the success of drip campaigns, determining email marketing KPIs and increasing email subscriptions
- Driving CRM initiatives and overseeing implementation including partnering with different stakeholders to keep them informed about upcoming data management initiatives, maintaining and improving data management processes, working with sales and engineering to manage CRM system, and deliver reports from the CRM on a regular basis
- Lead and direct – building out as needed – The Company’s portfolio of demand generation and fulfillment channels, including content syndication, website, social, SEO, PPC, email marketing, nurture, webinars, and more.
- Taking a portfolio management approach, build-out, and coordinate campaigns, and other interventions across channels to deliver predictable lead generation. Allocate budget, select targets, determine the tactical mix, design calls to action, and set individual and collective program goals and measurement criteria. Consistently test and optimize efforts in order to improve performance.
- Work seamlessly with Sales to optimize opportunity conversion.
- Own marketing technologies, data infrastructure, and operations, ensuring that all demand generation activities are underpinned with clear data. Work closely with leadership to forecast and report on performance against targets on a regular basis.
- Build, inspire, and grow a high-performing team.
- All other duties as assigned.
Technical Skills Required:
- 5+ years’ experience in roles of increasing responsibility supporting demand generation, with demonstrated and impactful results in terms of metrics such as lead and opportunity creation, velocity/conversion rates through the demand waterfall, and closed business.
- Prior experience in demand generation for B2B SaaS in international markets like North America, Europe etc. is required.
- Broad and deep domain expertise across demand generation disciplines, including SEM, PPC, email marketing, marketing technology, data infrastructure, and analytics/reporting.
- Experience configuring and managing CRM systems like ZOHO
- Fluency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them.
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to lead through influence. Highly analytical nature, with an ability to roll up sleeves and “go deep” as needed to improve performance and outcomes.
- Proven track record of building, developing, and elevating a high-performing team.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA desirable
Soft Skills Required:
- Experience in managing a distributed set of engineers/developers.
- A hard-working, humble disposition.
- Desire to make a strong impact on the lives of millions through their work.
- Capacity to communicate well with stakeholders as well as team members
- A quick thinker who can adapt to a fast-paced startup environment and work with minimum supervision.
Why you should join us:
- Opportunity to build products for Businesses globally from India and have a 360-degree experience of building a global SaaS business.
- Top class Engineering, Product and Design work in India.
- Be an early member of a small team of passionate rockstars building scalable and disruptive product having a global impact.
- Join the startup led by an experienced founder and opportunity to have exponential growth both in learning and wealth creation.
- Goes without saying, ensuring fun at the workplace via regular parties and company-sponsored semi-annual team trips.
- You will be part of a young but experienced team. It’s going to be a long journey, will ensure you have fun, excitement, and inspiration along which will have a lasting impact.
If you are an ownership-driven individual, come and have tea/coffee with us.
About the company
International trade as an industry is long due for disruption. Our resolve is to expand and improve upon an age-old, inefficient market that has a global impact. We are building a team of hustlers who are passionate about one simple and ambitious mission: Supporting businesses who want to access and conquer the global market. Led by a serial entrepreneur who has a deeper understanding to solve this complex problem.
Trademo is a SaaS startup building market-leading products to help businesses globally start, grow and manage their cross-border trade seamlessly. Trademo is well capitalized with the Seed investment by the Founder and a globally renowned tech investor.