About the job
Remote Digital Marketing Unpaid Internship
Trivayu has come up with a wonderful opportunity to those who are looking to develop and enhance their skills in Digital Marketing. We are a growing Infotech company and offer our interns a great platform to learn the skills in an open-minded and collaborative environment.
Trivayu is a budding Information Technology, Software Development, Digital Brand Building, and Consulting company. It works closely with organizations all across the globe, helping them to adapt to the current digital trend using the power of emerging technologies.
● We are internationally growing company with independent minded professionals thriving for uniqueness in every project through innovation
● We believe in collaborative and synergetic growth
● We value our people, encourage their development and always reward their
● We maintain the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions
The Position: We’re looking for Digital Marketing Interns:
● You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company
● Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirit.
● Receive the most in-demand certificates
● It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere with flexible hours, which makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market
● We appreciate candidates who desire the opportunity to learn and gain experience
● You need to be able to self-manage, self-discipline, and be honest, dependable, and hard-working.
● You need to have high productivity and quality for your results.
● You should be able to commit to the internship for at least 3 months.
● You should be able to commit 20-25 hours a week.
● Few mandatory identification documents may be taken from selected candidates before the start of the internship.
● Workdays: Monday-Thursday
· Analyze SEO, SEM & ASO based on the digital health industry
· Create effective keywords
· Generate weekly reports and analyze them
· Work on delivering outstanding marketing, advertising, and promotions, and end-to-end operational executions.
· Work on providing support to the team for client operations in a timely manner and gather and analyze information skillfully.
· Managing various social media platforms for the company
· Creating social media calendars.
· Handling social media communication with followers and prospect customers.
· Writing creative copies for social media posts.
· Keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest social media trends.
· Managing content marketing activities for our global clients.
· Working on influencer marketing and blogger outreach.
· Convincing others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in.
· Working on SEO analysis through different SEO tools.
· Performing on-page and off-page activities on client’s websites.
You must sign in to apply for this position.