About the job
At RudderStack, we want to help engineers, marketers, and companies at large to make the best use
of their customer data. We are looking for a talented Technical Content Writer to become a part of
our growing team and help build modern product documentation and technical content
As a Technical Content Writer, you will be working as a part of the content team to create and
maintain cutting-edge educational material centered around our product. This content will be
designed to drive and simplify product adoption and usability for our customers, data engineers, or
anyone interested in our product. Your responsibilities include:
● Collaborating with the product managers and the engineering team to produce and maintain
accurate, lucid technical content, including user guides, developer guides, integration guides,
in-platform documentation, etc.
● Producing documentation on product-specific features, offerings, and applications.
● Working on feedback as suggested by the content and engineering teams and customers.
● Editing technical content with the highest level of quality, consistency, and readability.
● Maintaining the documentation and other forms of technical content to ensure that it is
always up-to-date and technically accurate.
● Excellent written communication skills are a must.
● Experience in technical writing would be a plus.
● Basic technical and logical aptitude to get a high-level understanding of the product and its
● Ability to translate the understanding of the product features into high-quality technical
● Excellent attention to detail with a creative eye.
● Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and collaborate
with different stakeholders and teams.
● Willingness to learn, adapt and expand their skill set.
As the leading open source Customer Data Platform (CDP), we provide data pipelines that make it easy to collect data from every application, website and SaaS platform, then activate it in your warehouse and business tools.
You must sign in to apply for this position.