About the job
When you join Tulfa’s Content Team, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make create amazing digital experiences for their consumers. Our Team earn competitive salaries, generous performance-based rewards and exceptional benefits—along with top training and support. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Tulfa Inc is the place for you.
Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, think about Tulfa Inc. The world’s leading content production studio, Tulfa Inc delivers 360° rich and interactive product page content for our Fortune 500 clients to create best-in-class digital experiences for their consumers, every day.
We are seeking a highly motivated, achievement-driven Content Writer to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a content studio. If you are passionate about working with a growing business that is penetrating an untapped, emerging market, Tulfa Inc is the perfect fit for you.
Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
The Ecommerce Content writer will be responsible for managing all copy content related to merchandise on the e-commerce Website. They will write descriptions and product information for all products for various e-commerce marketplaces and brand websites; this is a role for a fast-paced e-commerce copywriter. Aggregates factual information from a variety of sources to construct pitch-perfect selling copy. Upholds the brand voice. Partners closely with associates in e-commerce merchandising to plan and prioritize deliverables. Adheres to e-commerce Copy Style Guidelines. Makes recommendations to improve processes and tools. Possesses the ability to work quickly with extreme flexibility and exceptional attention to detail.
Scope and Responsibilities:
• The copywriter will craft compelling, pitch-perfect product copy for various e-commerce marketplaces and brands websites.
• Writing product copies of 3000 words per day on an average so must be a fast writer with high attention to detail.
• Write Merchandise content i.e. product descriptions (high-end catalog style), shopping guides, size charts, and other product-specific copy, brand, trend and gift descriptions, as well as feature editorial and promotional copy
• Supports the e-commerce Copy Style Guide project, drafting, modifying and updating Style Guides/Standards; Performs quality assurance on product pages and make edits to adhere to Copy Standards
• Writes SEO copy for a variety of pages on the web site (content + product pages)
• Modifies existing web product copy to support change requests from merchant and customer service teams
• Partners with e-commerce Category Managers and brand partners to ensure branded products are communicated in an elevated, unified way across channels
• Proofs and signs off on copy prior to going live
• Patterns the competition to understand best practices in e-commerce copy; “Walks our store” and makes compelling recommendations to optimize the digital customer experience
• Develops mastery of the Content Management System, and makes recommendations for optimizations
• Helps define and adhere to the end-to-end copy production process.
• Ensure that copy is accurate and effective in communicating the desired message
• Archive approved merchandise copy content for reuse and historical reference
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned
• Partners closely with associates in E-commerce Merchandising to plan and prioritize deliverables
Even fresher with good command in written and spoken English will be given the chance to express their candidature for this profile.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Strong technical knowledge relevant to the typical e-commerce environment
• Previous product writing experience, experience developing and implementing a concept from start to finish is critical.
• Has a strong sense of ‘brand’ and customer experience
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Proficient in spelling, with excellent attention to detail
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, English, Marketing, Journalism or related field expected
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Google Keywords
• Experience in managing content via CSV & Excel Sheets will be an added advantage
• Should be able to work on SEO Keywords
• Should be able to properly manage all the listings at all the platforms
• Demonstrated ability to gather and interpret data, create useful reports and convert data insight into actionable steps leading to increased online conversion and sales
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage deadlines
• Candidates having experience of the E-Commerce industry would be preferred
• Ability to partner well with cross-functional team members
• Demonstrates speed and agility
• Excellent web customer experience sensibility
• Strong listening, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Keen analytical thinker and problem-solver
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Experience: 0.6 years to 2 yrs
CTC : Rs. 120000 – Rs. 300000 PA
You must sign in to apply for this position.