Website Turbolab Technologies
About the job
As a Technical Content Writer, you will create content that will help prioritize our efforts to reach a wider and niche audience and drive business results. You would be creating stories with Data. We are looking for someone who is keen on weaving content around data, has a strong eye for detail and is willing to take ownership of the content quality. . You will be a part of the Marketing Team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content
- Developing core website content that can engage and convert the target audience – blogs, articles, case studies, whitepapers, how-to guides and content for product and service pages Coordinating with the graphic designer to create 360°inbound marketing content pieces for the web – tutorials, videos, infographics, content design, etc.
- Creating specific and targeted content for each stage of the marketing funnel
- Follow the editorial calendar and coordinate with other team members to gather insights and ensure content quality standards.
- Good English writing skills with a diligent eye for detail
- Avid Reader of News, Blogs etc related to the world, data science, technology and marketing
- A strong portfolio in content writing (in technical content writing would be a plus)
- Excellent research skills
- Looking at numbers, charts and data doesn’t scare you.
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Have a basic understanding of the latest SEO best practices for content writing
- An enthusiastic data storyteller who has the basic understanding of interpreting data
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with little or no daily supervision
- Good at explaining complicated technical concepts in layman’s terms
- Contribute to company’s growth goals with strategic content and SEO related inputs
- Willingness to learn new skills and tools
- Smart and good with computers
- Decent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Docs
We’d Love To Hear From You If You
Find the idea of working for a growing startup exciting.
Interested in working with data and gathering insights
Good at explaining complicated technical concepts in layman’s language.
About The Company
Turbolab Technologies is a revenue positive, bootstrapped startup and home to a plethora of products and services related to Data Analysis and Web Crawling. Over the past few years, we have ventured into Machine Learning, Image Processing, Video Analysis and more. Most of our products are for the enterprise, enabling them to use the power of data for growing their business.
You must sign in to apply for this position.