About the Job
Sr. Technical Content Writer’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, build content strategy and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with IT/Telecom/Technology, Software Development, SaaS, Mobile App, Digital Transformation industry or similar and have a know-how of producing online content plus an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, showcase our strength and USP in technical language and boost brand awareness and lead generation.
- Research industry-related tech- topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Work with Sr. Marketing Content Writer in developing Tech Content Strategy and calendar and scheduling/distribution/reporting and analytics
- Write technical content copy (tech blogs on SaaS, App/Web Development, UI/UX, Product Engineering,
- BlockChain, AI/ML, Service Document, Project Management) to promote our products/services online/offline,
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts, website content, technical content etc., before publication
- Coordinate with product, project management, QA, development. clients, marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO (on page and off page) guidelines to increase web traffic, be well versed with competitor’s seo strategy, content and keyword strategy and utilize insights to position Unified Infotech as a unique service provider.
- Promote content on website and third-party websites
Identify tech content’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed by working with our web development team.
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Integrate use case, functional data into user documentation and examples
- Proven work experience as a Sr. Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles, and experience of working with content in several mediums
- Experience doing research using multiple sources and developing tech-content strategy/calendar
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing, verbal communication and editing skills in English while good command over Technology
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Go getter/innovator/think on his/her own with minimal supervision
- Strong experience in owning end to end content creation and distribution
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
- Experience working with the following tools preferred
- Confluence/JIRA (preferable)
- Git & Github (optional)
- HTML (preferable)
- CSS (optional)
- Jinja (optional)
- Python (optional)
- Intercom (optional)
- Mixpanel (optional)
- Work collaboratively with team and internal/external stakeholders, senior stakeholders, product team to communicate the nuts and bolts of our services
- B. E. /BTech plus MBA in Marketing; BSc in English, Journalism or related field
- Must have worked in an IT/Software/Technology company and familiar with tech-jargons or can learn quickly to develop the right content.
- 7-9 years of experience in technical content writing.
- Tool’s experience: Copyscape, JIRA, Confluence, Github, SEMrush, Grammarly
Location is not a constraint, work from anywhere (Pan India) during pandemic.
(Work from home during pandemic and once the situation settles down, may have to travel to Bangalore/Kolkata office as the need arises for team meeting/strategic discussions, whereas base location can remain in Kolkata/Bangalore or other place in India)
You must sign in to apply for this position.