The Upstox Story
Upstox is one of India’s leading Fin-Tech companies with a mission to simplify trading & investing to make it easily accessible to the masses. We aim to enable everyone, from new investors to seasoned traders, to invest across multiple categories with our state-of-the-art trade & investment platform and commission-free pricing. We offer numerous asset categories to invest in, like Stocks, Digital Gold, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and more.
By focusing on our customers’ needs and equipping them with personalized yet powerful tools, we witnessed a steep growth of 800% in our customer base from 25 Thousand in 2017 to 2 Lakh in 2019. With 1500% growth in 2020, currently, over 3 million customers trust us with their investment decisions, thus setting us on the course to become an industry-leader in the country.
Our mission is simple – to break down the complexities of investing and make it more effortless, accessible, affordable, and easy for the masses to adopt. This key principle when infused with intuitive design and leading-edge technology will help us empower every Indian to take control of their investments.
RKSV Securities was founded by Ravi Kumar and Shrinivas Viswanath in 2009 and was soon graced by Kavitha Subramanian as the third co-founder in 2016. Backed by Ratan Tata, Upstox had raised $4 million in Series A funding in early 2016 that was led by Kalaari Capital. The Series B funding round scaled multifold and witnessed an investment of $25 million by US-based investment firm – Tiger Global Management in September 2019.
Position: Senior Content Manager
Upstox is India’s fastest growing investment platform and our primary aim is to democratise investment. We believe Content holds the key to empowering the investor to make informed decisions and this principle reflects in the content on the app/ website/social media properties of Upstox. Potential Candidates must be able to work with a team and guide them to generate daily, high-quality engaging Content for the Upstox app and social media properties.
Day to day work
- Work closely with the Content team on daily content offerings
- Check for accuracy, jargon and language
- Ensure content – in house/ outsourced- is in line with Upstox’s criteria and meets our quality standards
- Write content pieces Ideate, conceptualise and execute new content offerings
- Cross-function work
- Work with Marketing/Activation/Growth teams and provide content support where needed
- Lead the Upstox team on outsourced content initiatives, align with external agencies
- In-depth knowledge of Indian markets, including F&O, Advanced trading strategies
- Minimum 8 Years Hands-on Experience
- working on the News desk in a Print/ TV/ Digital Newsroom
- Demonstrated ability to visualise, script/write content for Print, Broadcast or Digital Media
- Fluency in Hindi & English
What could set you apart
- Any experience of having led a team on content delivery
- Knowledge of video production/ editing Proven data-crunching ability
- Practical knowledge of SEO
- Ability to communicate (read/speak/write) in a language other than Hindi/ English
- Please send us a detailed resume with 2 references
You must sign in to apply for this position.