Website Urban Monkey India
Cultivating the Underground Street Culture of India.
Urban Monkey is a streetwear brand focused on the progression of fashion by Cultivating the Underground Street Culture of India. With a combination of great products, unique designs, and a whole lot of Community. Founded in 2014, we have been laser-focused on supplying essential street-wear accessories to India. Our Journey began with Headwear and since then we have expanded into Skateboards, Backpacks, Wallets, Fanny Packs, Sunglasses, and Clothing.
To know more: www.urbanmonkey.com
We’re hiring a marketing specialist focusing on content and email on a month-to-month contract with the possibility of a permanent position. You will be responsible for collaborating with the marketing team to implement email automation, content generation, and omnichannel campaigns for Urban Monkey as well as contribute insights into developing a well-informed marketing strategy.
To that effect, you will perform day-to-day marketing activities including, but not limited to writing, website description, email campaign setup, scheduling, testing, deployment, and pruning.
Here’s what you can expect to lead:
- Build and drive the content strategy and communication plan for Urban Monkey across channels. Manage the communications calendar to ensure high quality and timely delivery of communications, internally and externally.
- Write sharp and inspiring briefs for marketing communication, and occasionally take on the role of the copywriter as well.
- Ideate, experiment, and scale up new ideas and best practices to market our products and build the brand.
- Build and implement custom and standard automation as well as one-off marketing campaigns
- Translate email designs (provided) into responsive HTML
- Identify, flag, and implement marketing opportunities
- Execute A/B tests, analyze data, and make recommendations in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Write and proof-read copy and subject lines for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Create segments for optimal delivery and conversion rates.
- Track, analyze, and report on results of campaigns, deliverability, and email-based KPIs.
- Identify blind spots and opportunities in deliverability, messaging, and revenue.
- No degree is necessary. We’re looking for doers, not
- Proficient in mobile/responsive email design and development
- 1-year experience working with Klaviyo.
- 1-year experience with Shopify and Shopify apps.
- 1 years experience with Photoshop
- Proven experience and passion for creating content across mediums, especially different digital platforms.
- Well-versed with standard analytics and content management tools.
- Well informed and up to date with the latest tools and content trends to ensure our content remains fresh, contemporary, and engaging
- Ability to execute based on SOPs
- Ability to think independently and build custom workflows/automation
- Must be located in Mumbai – willing to work Monday to Saturday.
You’re a team player that is also comfortable trying out new things. You can take ideas from conceptualization to execution. To that effect, you’re a self-starter and can work independently. You organize your tasks and are able to report back on progress without being prompted. You are detail-oriented. You can adhere to strict deadlines. Most importantly, you are data-driven.
We work hard and smart.
Please include the sentence, “Let me automate that for you” anywhere in your job application. Without this, your job application will immediately be rejected. It’s how we know you pay attention to detail and read the job profile
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH AUTOMATION/MASS EMAILING
Please do not apply if you have no experience with content management, segmentation, automation, mass emails.
You must sign in to apply for this position.