About the job
UWorld is a worldwide leader in online test prep for college entrance, undergraduate, graduate, and professional licensing exams throughout the United States. Since 2003, over a million students have trusted us to help them prepare for high-stakes examinations.
We are looking for a qualified Content Writer to join our Digital Marketing Team. You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content creation expert, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, this is an ideal role for you.
You are required to create and devise content and distribution strategies for Blogs, Videos – product explainers, promos, testimonials, Collaterals – online brochures, Emails, Newsletters, Social media posts, Email drip campaigns, Ad copies, and other forms of content – research papers, reports, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Expertise in MS Office and other Content Management Systems like Word Press, etc.
- Expertise in Branding, Marketing, and PR based writing
- Fluency in writing blogs and social media posts and boosting the same
- Ability to write long articles from single line briefs
- Ability to deliver different write-ups for different media on the same brief
- Excellent proof-reading capability
- Strong knowledge of content optimization and SEO keyword integration
- A good awareness of evolving content SEO strategies
- Advertising agency or publishing house experience
- Any skill such as backend meta-tagging of content or awareness of Google analytics
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt to demanding timelines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional command over written and spoken English
- Educational background from Foreign University or exposure to the foreign education system will be an added advantage.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, communication, and research skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to work effectively within a changing environment that is going through high growth
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and ability to understand direction and feedback
You must sign in to apply for this position.