About the job
Do friends constantly tease you about being a grammar nerd?
Do you regularly fight the urge to fix people’s written work? Is wordplay fun for you?
Do you have what it takes to deep dive into the content needed?
If so, then we need you!
Vaak Creatives is looking to hire a full-time Writer/ Researcher for Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies), generating ideas for new content types, writing lengthy content, and proofreading content before publication.
If you have your finger on the pulse of the movie industry, with a proven ability to capture the attention of readers across the world, then Vaak Creatives wants you to join its highly creative editorial team!
Apply now if you’ve got the experience and passion to be at the Video Production Company. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles or books along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences.
- Responsible for all aspects of editorial oversight on assigned titles, including conceptualizing, researching, writing, and line editing.
- Researching material by using the internet and other methods.
- Create compelling, innovative, entertaining, and educational written content.
Present drafts for feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in English preferred or relevant qualification.
- Excellent research skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Up to date on the latest content, trends in Movies, and international cinema (preferred).
- Relevant experience in writing and editing.
- Broad knowledge of old and current films.
- Knowledge of story and book development from concept to final product in the video industry.
- Strong storytelling skills and the ability to provide constructive criticism.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Vaak Creatives is a video production company that creates powerful content helping brands to inspire, engage and entertain. Our experienced team of creatives takes complex marketing messages and turns them into clear, concise, and impactful videos.
We offer the marketing team’s seamless execution of integrated campaigns providing them with key industry insights, strategic planning, and cinematic quality content, compelling storytelling with the very latest technology that brings it all to light.
We work with a wide variety of clients, companies of all sizes from bootstrapped startups to Fortune 500 companies. We also work with publishers, creators, music artists, YouTubers, streamers, and photographers creating appealing content that reflects their brand and core values.
You must sign in to apply for this position.