About the Job
Is social media your go-to source for communicating with the outside world? Could Digital PI be on your resume? Is data your first stop on the decision tree? Valorem Reply is looking for an experienced Social Media Strategist to drive the vision and execution of our social media strategy. Through the execution of strategic, data-driven, social media content delivery and advanced analytics this role will have a direct impact on and commitment to bottom line growth. This role will lead the charge in taking our social programs and strategies to the next level, using new and innovative approaches tailored for each channel, leveraging data to build social media content programs designed for our audiences. Day-to-day you will manage and optimize handles for our core brands and audiences across all social channels with a data-first approach. We are looking for a social media platforms, tools and trends expert with the ability to align that expertise to business objectives and analytical insights to show your work and deliver truly impactful social programs. You will be a part of the Valorem Marketing engine that is responsible for brand marketing, creative services, demand generation, event coordination, ABM and alliance relationships. As a member of the team, you’ll be responsible for bringing creative ideas to fruition, proactively identifying social content opportunities across the organization, extracting maximum value from creatives and content, and proving the revenue impact of our social efforts. The right fit brings not only creative energy and fresh ideas but also thrives in a start-up like atmosphere for an established global brand with a data-first approach to strategy. This person owns and is our subject matter expert in all things social media. This is an advanced role for social media veterans with self-starter personalities and a curious mindset that will not hesitate in jumping in create change where needed and think outside the box to overcome blockers. Our ideal candidate is passionate about social media and its ability to engage customers and drive thought leadership.
• Establish unique, creative social voices for Valorem across all social channels and design a strategy that both amplifies and grows that voice to reach new audiences.
• Design intentional and measurable ways to reach and better engage our core audiences, including but not limited to: organic & paid posts, executive profile management, employee advocacy, ABM, influencer marketing, special interest groups, etc.
• Analyze social performance metrics in creative ways across a multitude of data sources to understand the social behaviors of our target audience and how to best reach and engage them.
• Take pride in reporting monthly performance metrics, insights, trends, and ROI to help inform other parts of the organization and customer experience.
• Create social dashboards that deliver real-time, relevant, and actionable social results to varied users across the organization.
• Evaluate, understand and map our audiences to associate key performance metrics with new trends and set aggressive goals for growth and impact.
• Curate, create and grow a pipeline of articles, stories, thought leadership, photos, videos, and more that drives top-line company messaging and initiatives.
• Work with design resources to deliver effective, unique and optimized creative across multiple social media channels.
• Communicate company news and start conversations with customers and prospects as well as journalists, analysts and other influencers on our social media channels.
• Build a calendar for social media content that aligns with key business themes and supports events, and awareness campaigns, but also leaves room for conversation and proactive engagement.
• Design creative social media campaigns to further our consumable content, grow followership and increase engagement.
• Partner effectively with internal teams and subject matter experts across multiple lines of business to build trust, ensure alignment, land deliverables and deliver relevant and timely content optimized for each audience segment.
• Handle day-to-day channels/community management.
• Develop and execute an organic social media strategy that helps drive brand awareness and engagement across owned social channels.
• Be the liaison between other departments and social channels to define content priorities each month and manage the social requests process from other teams/stakeholders.
• Be aware of the competitive landscape, the conversations and sentiment in the social media realm, and use that information to deliver more relevant and engaging social content and campaigns.
• Identify, target, engage and build rapport with key influencers, partners and organizations across existing and potential markets to increase social reach and steer social content calendar.
• Monitor social activities of strategic account contacts to identify and report back to the business development and strategic account teams, potential opportunities to engage.
PLACEMENT CRITERIA & REQUIREMENTS:
• 7+ years of social media marketing experience, with at least 3 years proven experience creating and driving social strategies that deliver quantifiable business outcomes.
• Technical, in-depth knowledge of all major social media platforms, trends, and best practices.
• Experience working across multiple markets and regions.
• Experience with social media tools, including listening and response (e.g. Hootsuite, LinkedIn Elevate & Navigator, Sprinklr, Marketo, HubSpot, Sprout, etc.).
• Involvement, knowledge, or experience with technology services, software, and/or the Microsoft partner ecosystem a plus.
• Strong oral/written communication, organizational, project management, self-management and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and/or graphic design tools like Canva a plus.
• Ability to meet challenging timelines and work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
• Experience with paid media a plus.
• Demonstrated understanding of the most effective ways to deliver social content to existing and potential customers.
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to self-direct and prioritize among competing goals and rapidly changing priorities.
• Confidently and diplomatically collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver valuable social messaging.
• A strong digital marketing portfolio with examples of original content, copy and reporting for organic and paid social media campaigns.
• Confident, advanced and exceedingly creative writer and communicator with and understanding of brand persona and the flexibility to write in different styles/voices for various audiences and channels.
You must sign in to apply for this position.