About the Job
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer.
•Experience to work on landing pages
•Knowledge and understanding of how to use tone, vocab for different target audiences is required
•Worked on Canva
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Content Writer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Actively seeking new opportunities in Human Resources|MBA IT/HR|Immediate Joiner|3+years
- Exp.|Lets build a team TOGETHER
You must sign in to apply for this position.