About the job
This job is sourced from a job board. Learn more
Vanarai is an NGO that has been working towards the global challenges of climate change for the last 35 years. Our founder, Padma Vibhushan Dr. Mohan Dharia envisaged this threat back in the day and took a holistic approach to sustainable rural development to counter this challenge.
Vanarai has saved crores of liters of water, enabled plantations of more than 20 million plants, trained & empowered thousands of farmers and SHGs, provided infrastructure to various rural educational facilities, and is building a base for rural entrepreneurship. The combined efforts of all our stakeholders have enabled ‘reverse migration’ in some of our villages. We wish to take our founder’s ideology to many more, resulting in a clean, green, and prosperous India. Be a part of the people’s movement for green India.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since July 2021
2 opportunities posted
1 candidates hired
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
Writing engaging content
Writing about the social issues
- English Proficiency (Written)
- Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
- Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
- Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 28th Aug’21 and 2nd Oct’21
- are available for duration of 2 months
- are from Pune and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Certificate Letter of recommendation
- Number of openings
You must sign in to apply for this position.