About the job
We’re a growing early-stage startup, and looking forward to work with people residing in Nagpur who want to learn and grow with us. The ideal candidate is a team player who will play a critical role in the day to day activities, that’d include:
1. Understanding brand requirements and charting out a detailed digital marketing proposal for the specific brand.
2. Creating calendar plans, coordinating with stakeholders, and executing the planned activities.
3. Periodic analysis and reporting (excel skills are a must).
Some hygiene expectations:
1. Understanding of marketing concepts
2. Familiarity with excel, PowerPoint, and the like. Excel is a must
3. Should have design sense
4. Affinity towards structured thinking, scientific approaches, and an analytical mindset.
5. Willingness to experiment, learn and relearn on the go
6. Flexibility to take up more work above and beyond current responsibilities.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for a full time (in-office) internship
2. Can start the internship between 20th Jul’21 and 23rd Aug’21
3. Are available for a minimum duration of 3 months
4. Are residing in Nagpur
5. Have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Letter of recommendation
Informal dress code
Job offer (PPO)
You must sign in to apply for this position.