About the job
experience: 2 – 5 Years
As we looking for copywriters with excellent creative thinking and writing skills. Our copywriters will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the accounts and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
Those who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with short turnaround times are welcome to apply for this job.
- Research and understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of the final product
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- Ability to quickly grasp technology-related subjects
- Ability to articulate technology subjects from a business & marketing perspectives
- Understanding the user requirements/business needs when it comes to technology
- Minimum 2-3 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Ability to develop excellent content roadmap/plan for given requirements
- Familiarity with different content artifacts – case studies, product sheets, white papers
- Keen eye for detail – language, information, and visual element
You must sign in to apply for this position.