About the job
This job is sourced from a job board. Learn more
Verzeo is an AI-based ed-tech startup revolutionizing the way students learn, which is fun-filled and practical learning based on the industry requirements. The way we do this is by using our flagship programs. At Verzeo, we assist students with holistic learning and emphasize applying what they have learned through our capstone projects to prepare them for employment opportunities that await them. We serve them as their invisible mentor, working with them on their strengths and weaknesses. While our primary focus is on AI development for institutions, we also provide training courses, conduct hackathons, and participate in startup events, internships & placement opportunities. Rooted in the wide expanse of cyberspace, anyone can access Verzeo from anywhere.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since June 2018
149 opportunities posted
17 candidates hired
About the internship
Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Digital Marketing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
- Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
- Learn Search Engine Marketing
- Learn SEO
- Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
- Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 29th Aug’21 and 3rd Oct’21
- are available for duration of 2 months
- are from Bangalore
- have relevant skills and interests
- Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code
- Number of openings
You must sign in to apply for this position.