About the job
We are a creative agency that aims to unlock the potential of brands so that they stand out in this hyperconnected world. An eclectic mix of veterans and fresh faces form our team, combining the expertise of the experienced with the vivacious zeal of the youth. Our services encompass everything from creating the smallest of branding collaterals to executing full-fledged strategic campaigns for our clients.
Job Description – Content Writer
At Voqzi, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We are looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate that work as our full-time, in-house content writer. As a member of the creative team, you will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the management and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. Thorough research will be required to understand each client’s industry, products/services, branding, and marketing goals. The most successful content writer will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
Objectives of this Role
· Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
· Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh content that connects with the desired audience and drives action.
· Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends.
· Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands.
· Research and understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
· Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials.
· Collaborate with the client servicing executives and creative heads from concept development to delivery of final product.
· Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion.
· Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction.
Skills and Qualifications
· Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline.
· 0 – 2 years of professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work.
· Exceptional writing and research skills.
· Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
· Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability.
· Social media or content marketing experience a plus.
· Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus.
· Experience working with Microsoft Office, Content management systems, WordPress, etc.
· Staying up to date with trends in the digital world.
About the company
Here at VOQZI, we aim to craft excellence alongside extravagance. Every day, our goal is to push the needle in whatever we do. And we have a young, vibrant team that puts in the work, harder than the rest. Our creativity knows no bounds.
We are an advertising and marketing company that seeks to breathe the inception of an idea. We have a multitude of services that cater to every brand and accommodate their goals within our artistic and innovative space.
Here is our roster of what we do. Let us assert that the services we render and the vivacious team behind it, put our heart and soul into it.
You must sign in to apply for this position.