About the job
We are looking for an experienced completely hands-on SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization activities. Candidate should be aware of the latest BERT updates and Neural matching system to rank businesses.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You should have the experience of running Pay per click campaigns.
• COMPLETE OWNERSHIP, RESULT ORIENTED, PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE
• Proficient in English & coding.
• Should know how to optimize landing pages for SEM perspective.
• Hands-on Tools knowledge Experience – Google search console, Google Diagnostic Tools (web.dev, PageSpeed Insights, Test My Site, LightHouse, Structured Data Testing Tool), GTMetrix, SEO Quake, Screaming Frog SEO spider, Google Keyword Planner, KWFinder, AnswerThePublic, Google suggested search, Google Trends, Siteliner, BuzzSumo, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google AdWords
• On-page issues resolution will be taken care by an individual.
• Should have a sound knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Sound knowledge of Strategy making and Project Reporting.
• Person should be highly pro-active & Go-Getter.
· Graduate- Any Specialization
· Minimum 3+ years.
You must sign in to apply for this position.