Website Webscale Networks
Webscale is looking for a senior content professional with proven ability to simplify complex technology concepts into compelling business communication. The ideal candidate should have impressive writing skills in US English, with experience creating world-class marketing content. He/she should have an excellent understanding of B2B SaaS marketing and a strong portfolio of work.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Create impactful content for our offerings to support GTM initiatives.
- Collaborate with various internal teams (Product/Sales/Channel/Marketing) and external stakeholders (Partners) to plan, write, and produce content for various marketing collaterals.
- Independently drive and manage content initiatives like research reports, case studies and award submissions.
- Take full ownership of writing projects – information gathering/desk research, content development, review/editing/proofreading, ghost writing blogs, ensuring brand compliance.
- Ensure marketing collateral is always updated (data sheets, feature briefs, tech guides, case studies etc.)
Post Graduate degree/diploma in English or Mass Communication or Journalism or Marketing or Advertising or PR
- Minimum experience: 10 years.
- Must have worked extensively in the B2B SaaS industry.
- Experience in the ecommerce industry is a definite plus.
- Excellent understanding of US English and sensibilities.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing content writing styles, ad copy nuances, social posts and web/SEO friendly content.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to seamlessly collaborate with various teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure if required.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top startups. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new ideas and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about technology and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
No – 35/B (Potential House)
1st Main, 3rd Phase – JP Nagar
Bangalore, Karnataka 560078
You must sign in to apply for this position.