About the job
About What a Story
What a story is a one stop video production studio that focuses on providing the highest quality videos for our clients to help them express their message in the digital world. We bridge the gap when it comes to high production agencies that cost a lot and affordable agencies that are low quality.
There are numerous video agencies that produce decent quality videos but there are very few that understand that video production is a blend of marketing, branding and animation worlds. Without the branding, marketing values & storytelling a video is just a series of animations. We’re an agency that understands your marketing needs and then blends it with our creative skills to produce a high quality video that not only is aesthetic to the eye but also converts well from a marketing angle.
Who Can Apply
- available for the work from home job/internship
- have relevant skills and interests
- available for duration of 3 months
- Roles And Responsibilities
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Link building campaigning related task
- On page SEO
- Competitive analysis
- Blog post formatting and posting
- Assist in the daily tasks across our social accounts
- Strong interest in online marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with critical thinking skills.
- Basic knowledge of google analytics, webmaster etc.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Basic knowledge of Email marketing
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible working hours
- Recommendation and chance to work permanently in the organization if the work is beyond satisfaction.(Post Job offer)
- Gain practical experience
You must sign in to apply for this position.