About the Job
Whizz HR is on a look out for a Brand Content Manager to work with a leading and award winning brand at Gurgaon.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for achieving Pitching, Acquiring & Converting Brand Campaign Mandates
- Build relationships and trust with the brand stakeholders and leadership
- Work with brand marketing divisions to understand their client’s business/marketing objectives
- Ideate and curate content led campaigns to fulfil the clients objectives by combining elements from
- BookMyShow’s ecosystem- event IP, digital assets, curated content
- Identify trends and drive innovation to develop new offerings for brands
- Explore new opportunities / platforms / affiliations to increase visibility for client campaigns across online platforms
- Work closely with cross functional teams (event team, marketing, product, operations team) in BMS and it’s affiliates to deliver the campaign. Work on post campaign reports including analysis of success metrics of the brand campaign.
- Represent BMS in the brand ecosystem and positively influence client budgets
Skills And Experience :
- – 5+ years in content marketing / partnership sales
- Ability to connect and engage with senior professionals within potential brand ecosystem
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Self-motivated to exceed targets
Interested candidates please mail me your resume at [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.