About the job
On a look for an Content Manager to work with a leading software company.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Lead to ideate, plan, and manage all content needed for marketing purposes – right from articles, online guides, videos to newsletters and social media posts.
● The Content Marketing Lead’s responsibilities are to sharpen and fine-tune the messaging of our content efforts to match the needs, wants and characteristics of our ideal customer profile. Ultimately, you’re supposed to significantly improve the quality of marketing collateral created
● Our ideal candidate is someone with a demonstrable history of creating compelling content for the customer and has worked in the software technology space. It’s a plus if you have written for businesses in the WordPress domain.
● Your regular responsibilities would include reviewing the content generated by in-house writers/outsourced content agency/freelancers and providing critical feedback. You will also have to set up systems to manage the content team’s time and ensure that enough content is produced at an acceptable pace.
Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
● Understand customer needs, identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
● Create and manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
● Create style guides to use as reference
● Liaise with content writers, freelancers, and ensure timely delivery of high-quality written and multimedia content
● Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
● Track content performance (traffic, conversions, bounce rate, etc), review and update published content as needed
Desired Candidate Details:-
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Proven 2-3 years of work experience as a content writer, strategist or lead
● Creativity, enthusiasm and energy
● Understanding of customer personas, purchase journeys and marketing funnels
● Understanding of power words and content presentation to influence the customer’s psyche
● Knowledge of SEO, keyword research tools, and Google Analytics
● Should be able to convey feedback in an easily understandable manner
Following skills and qualities would be a plus:-
● Hands on experience with WordPress and publishing knowledge
● Ability to ideate and review written as well as multimedia content
● A relentless zeal to pursue content improvement
● Readiness to take feedback in an objective manner
Must have key skills:-
● Content Analysis
● Content Development
● Content Management
● Copy Editing
● Content Research
● Content Strategy
● Content Writing
Interested candidates please share your resume with us at [email protected]
We Whizz for you!
You must sign in to apply for this position.