About the job
The candidate will work under the direction of the communications manager to execute on strategy, develop campaigns, write collateral and proof/edit all materials. The candidate will also be involved in tactical aspects of driving our culture transformation. The candidate will use key communication tools and vehicles and deliver on communication objectives and messaging. The candidate will assist in providing communication solutions to businesses and stakeholders for internal initiatives and campaigns, promotional activities, branding and publicity. The candidate should be creative, innovative and possess the ability to execute and work effectively while building relationships with stakeholders and business teams across levels.
CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Manage the communication for various deliverables and communication channels. This would include writing, designing, research for articles/stories, editing, review and approval.
• Work with stakeholders to create communication collaterals and use vehicles effectively across the business units globally.
• Incorporate key messaging through existing communication channels and provide guidance to business on campaigns.
• Help streamline communication vehicles and processes for efficient delivery of messages and overall strategy.
• Track key communication efforts and measures and contribute to dashboards/reports.
• Liaise with business/support leaders to understand requirements, and drive conversations.
• Facilitate group discussions and independently lead initiatives.
• Exceptional writing skills with a knack for story telling
• Worked in sizeable capacity in the content and research space
• Good knowledge of MS office and ability to design on PowerPoint.
• Creative, innovative and the ability to think beyond the traditional framework
• Resilient and adaptable to change, as the nature of our work and assignments evolve to meet business needs.
• Skilled at building and sustaining relationships with colleagues at all levels in the organization.
• Strong listening skills with a proven ability to assess communication issues and then influence stakeholders to take desired actions.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with coworkers and subject matter experts to achieve stronger outcomes.
• Able to balance multiple priorities and work well independently and with teams, both in-person and virtually. Experience working in a matrixed environment a plus.
• Strong organization and project management skills.
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION • 4-6 years of relevant communication experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in English or communication, or journalism
• Strong verbal, writing, editing, and English grammar skills
• Working knowledge of personal computers and network
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Demonstrated experience with technical skills defined for the role.
• Demonstrated organizational, project management, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated relationship management skills.
• Demonstrated stakeholder management skills.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
You must sign in to apply for this position.