About the Job
*Using Content Writer as a designation to leverage Linkedin’s reach. The job opening is for the role of Social Media Manager which is a 100% remote role (all-time WFH).
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
For faster response, simply follow this three-step application process (only apply if you have 2+ years of full-time corporate experience):
Step 1) Take the aptitude test: https://app.wishup.co/test
Step 2) Take the english writing test: https://app.wishup.co/eng_test
Step 3) Fill up the application form: https://bit.ly/3zF4bGD
– A Social Media Manager at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and is
trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients.
– A Social Media Manager develops content to effectively reach the desired target audience
and marketing goals.
– The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
– The role would require working in the US time zone
What’s in it for you?
– International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
– No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
– Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
– Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
– Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
– A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Social Media Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or
all of the following:
– Source, create and publish timely social media content that meets our client standards
– Develop and be end-to-end accountable for social media and content campaigns (including
planning, execution and reporting)
– Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO)
– Stay current with social media trends and best practices
– Develop a social media editorial calendar
– Identify the content and social media channels that work best for the client
– Review and approve content on a daily basis
– Create and manage monthly promotions
– Grow and expand the company’s social media presence into new social media platforms
and increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
– Analyse the market, competitors and audience to create comprehensive reports and
improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
You’re a great fit if you have:
– Strong copywriting and creative writing skills
– Extensive experience in creating content and handling social media pages
– Hands-on experience in designing posts, banners, carousel ads, etc.
– Good understanding of technical tools related to video/photo editing
– Ability to build and maintain client relationships
– Strong project management or organizational skills
– In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Youtube,
Twitter, LinkedIn etc.), their respective participants and how they can be deployed
– At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
– A stable career employment track record
– Impeccable written and spoken English
– A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
The commitment to a long term association is highly expected from the candidate. Also, since this is a remote position, you must be self-driven and organized.
– High-speed internet connection
– Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
– Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
– Ability to work with US time zones
Work Shift (either of the following may be allocated):
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. – 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. – 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup:
Life at Wishup:
(For any more info, drop an email to [email protected])
You must sign in to apply for this position.