About the job
Have you been hopping between internships in the search for stability, satisfaction, and learning for your writing career? Do you want to scale your career as a writer and build a strong portfolio?
Then WrittenlyHub is just the destination for you.
We are not just saying that.
We are a team of young professionals working our way up in the vast content marketing industry. With a swiftly growing global clientele, we are progressing fast on our mission to create meaningful content—and empower both our clients and associates in the process.
What we offer
Given the massive and diverse client base we are serving, we offer our writers the opportunity to explore multiple niches, experiment with different formats, and experience the content industry in a hands-on environment.
– Avenue to learn the nuances of content writing
– Work with seasoned writers to build writing capabilities
– Receive granular feedback and in-depth training
– Work flexibly at your pace and convenience
– Build a strong portfolio to showcase your skills
– A friendly and fun work culture
Who are we looking for
To be selected for this role, you should ideally be:
– Proficient in writing content in English
– Good at performing research to create authoritative content
– Sincere to submit the daily deliverables timely
– Accountable and adaptable to the work environment
What you’ll do
As a part of your daily responsibilities, you will:
– Devote 8 hours of work
– Writing high-quality content (3000-3500 words)
– Deliver the writing assignments within the deadline after proper checks
– Maintaining a record of work in your tally sheet
You must sign in to apply for this position.