Website Xcelo Group Inc
About the Job
Xcelo Group is a fast-growing, global IT Consulting Service providing top-of-the-line Solutions for various Information Technologies. We were found on the premise that we could provide an unprecedented level of service to clients in a cost-effective manner to become the high-value partner for IT services in the mid-market range.
Xcelo Group delivers highly responsive and innovative solutions that bridge our client’s execution gaps through our proprietary methodologies helping them experience accelerated value. We use advanced software technologies to develop environments and systems that meet our customer and industry-specific needs.
Our company ( Tutorac ) is a by-product of the “Xcelo group” company. “Tutorac” online learning community for people who want to learn from videos. The courses, which are not accredited, are available through subscription.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Write script/content for explainer videos, promos, viral, motion graphics, user interface and more.
- Will be responsible for the process of idea generation, character development, screenplay writing and crafting of dialog.
- Expert at writing voiceovers for diverse video requirements
- Have to structure the work within a specific tone and genre
- Complete content writing and script writing assignments in a stipulated timeframe.
- Conduct research on subject to develop content, ideas, script.
- Collaborate with the design team/art team as and when required.
- Conduct extensive research on the assigned topic.
- Work with creative directors on video projects to produce scripts, audition voice-over artists and record voice-overs, and communicate visual ideas to art directors.
- Write a script and creative content for videos like explainers, promos, viral, motion graphics, user interface and more.
- Research on different types of business models.
- Work along with a team of graphic designers and animators and learn the process of producing videos.
- Have flair to understand the contents or products or process of a company, and present a lucid content of the same.
- Writing creative content for the assigned projects.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A graduate with a good command over the English language.
- A flair for writing with basic search engine knowledge.
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills.
- A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
You must sign in to apply for this position.