About the Job
YouGov is an international research data and analytics group. Our data-led offering supports and improves a wide spectrum of marketing activities of a customer base including media owners, brands and media agencies. We work with some of the world’s most recognised brands. We’re proud of our entrepreneurial roots and have created an environment where talented people collaborate to make big things happen.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced copywriter/editor to join our commercial proposal development team. You will be part of a new team building content libraries of dynamic automated content and assets using the latest technology.
We’ll be creating innovative, industry-leading, winning sales proposals, and supporting business collateral, built in PowerPoint and other Microsoft 365 applications, distributed via a Content Enablement Platform (CEP).
You’ll be auditing, researching, drafting, writing, editing and proofreading a wide range of sales and marketing assets. You’ll have a chance to build engaging and eye-catching messaging, aligned with our tone-of-voice within the company and creative direction.
You will be a team player, happy to turn to all types of project requirements, from the less challenging and repetitive tasks to the more interesting. You’ll gain first-hand experience in working throughout this exciting project. Ultimately you will become a knowledge keeper of our new system and voice, fully understanding every aspect of its process, our content, styling, and standards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Acrobat Professional)
- Ability to write clear, engaging, real language copy for sales assets
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, sales and legal to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Research, manage and align existing copy, edit and audit to reach final version or variables of, create regional variations
- Define sector/regional content, case studies, team bios and other to be identified similar content
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs. Exceptional attention to detail
- Respond positively to input and suggestions from regional sales team
- Well organised with ability to manage multiple projects, work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and cope with pressure
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn new skills and share knowledge with others, confident to put ideas forward
- Able to communicate effectively with wide range of people and groups with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Natural interest in technology, all things online and improving business processes
- Bonus, knowledge of YouGov, its business and products
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, friendly copywriter, with a flexible, can do attitude, who would enjoy the challenge of something new in the content space and the ability to build a complete asset library of written content.
You must sign in to apply for this position.