Website YourStory Media
YourStory Media, India’s go-to platform for stories of inspiration, entrepreneurship, and following your startup dream, is looking for writers who can take the art of storytelling to the next level.
- A storyteller at heart, capable of shifting between a variety of writing styles: Informative, emotional, creative, journalistic and business.
- An archaeologist. You dig into the details to uncover and craft authentic and compelling stories that resonate with audiences.
- A creative wordsmith who enjoys the challenges of finding the right combination of words and phrases to create meaning.
- A role-player capable of adjusting voice and tone to match a brand’s personality: serious, humorous, informative, inspiring.
- An excellent written communicator – you understand prose, poetry and rhetorical devices to deliver compelling and engaging content.
- Comfortable interviewing people to get to the bottom of a story.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding environment that requires eagle-eye focus and extreme attention to detail.
- A highly-motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
- A critical thinker who enjoys writing content that engages, excites, entertains and informs.
- A good listener and willing to take direction.
- Stellar grammar, editing skills and proofreading skills.
- Ability to switch gears smoothly from one client to another
- Excellent command of English and an eye for detail
- Deadline Oriented
- Ability to Collaborate with team in a positive and productive manner
- Write engaging and thoughtful copy across social, print, video, digital for diverse projects such as emailers, advertising campaigns, physical assets, web content, sales
- To have a great knowledge of content marketing
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle – from inception to deployment with multiple stakeholders
- Take creative briefs and generate fresh copy inline with the brand
- Collaborate with account manager, designers, social media managers, and other stakeholders
- Edit and proofread copy whenever necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects within the stipulated timelines
- Research and understand consumer pain points to write insightful and educational content
- Must organize all the deliverables within the timelines agreed upon
Location: Bangalore(Work From Home for now)
Experience: 12-14 Years
You must sign in to apply for this position.