About the job
This job is sourced from a job board.
If you are someone who loves copywriting, driving engagement and action and enjoy being creative, take a peek at the requirement below and see if you are the right fit for the role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, write and deliver engaging blogs & copy for a social media audience on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Manage social calendar, share and publish the content on all social media platforms.
- Track, measure and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Use data and platform analytics to experiment with content, with a view at improving overall performance.
- Collaborate with content marketers and digital team to distribute content in ways that engage our social media audiences and encourage engagement.
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage the voice of Yulu on all community public-facing channels ensuring content adheres to a consistent voice and brand guidelines.
- Explore new tactics and creative/content formats on social media platforms to drive engagement.4
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduation in relevant field
- 1-3 years of experience
- Strong copywriting skills. Should be able to write engaging content with a human touch.
- Brand building mindset and passion for creating brand love.
- Creative – enjoys finding creative ways to tell a story.
- Ability to create short videos, gifs and other social media content is a plus.
- Have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing.
You must sign in to apply for this position.