About the Job
Imagine having the power to represent the foremost brand in the space of Women’s Intimate Wear in a country as large as ours. The ability to take your ideas into action, have conversations that make a difference in the lives of real women, turn doodles into art, and intent to real-life outcomes. That’s exactly what it feels like to be a part of the Brand Marketing team at Zivame. Armed with a team of passionate creators and conversationalists, this team is the face and voice of Zivame to the outside world.
Interested? What are you waiting for?
Your words have the power to transport people to another world. And your tone inspires them to act. You are excited about creating stories out of facts, and understand the subtle nuances of grammar. You love being an accurate speller and you have a love affair with witty talk. If you fit the above description, we have something for you!
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, young content writer who will set the tone for Brand Zivame.
What your day will look like:
Write. Write. Write
- Write for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter – basically get social
- Write ads, emails, notifications, SMS, blogs, website, brochures, video scripts, and more
- Understand the revenue impact of communication and adapt content based on data insights received from other teams
- Ideate and conceptualize for new campaigns – come up with attractive, catchy names and adapt copy to the flow of promotions
- Take complete responsibility for each project’s verbal or textual content – telling the story, crafting it in such a way that it resonates with the viewer/reader, ideally producing an emotional response
- Ensure that the Brand manifesto and tone of voice reflect in all communications going out
- Determine what makes products appealing to consumers and develop unique, new concepts.
- Work closely with the category, marketing, UX, tech, and creative design teams to ensure that copy follows different teams’ requirements
- Take complete ownership and work closely with the Content Manager to complete all content requirements
- Lead multiple projects independently and ensure originality, correctness, and creativity
- 0-2 years of marketing copywriting or content writing experience with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- A highly creative and imaginative individual who can bring fresh ideas to every project
- A creative millennial mindset with an interest in research, e-commerce, popular culture, and new social and digital trends and techniques.
- Conversant with social media (prior experience in e-comm or digital agency is preferable)
- Strong understanding of different styles of writing for different platforms
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Exquisite attention to detail and command of the written word
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be a collaborative team player
- Preferably a Mass Communications graduate/post-graduate
You must sign in to apply for this position.