Posted on October 22, 2020Active
First 8 Chapters Only !
Plagiarism: Over 15% match will result in ‘0’ marks for the assignment.
Components of the book review:
• An introduction to the author(s), including the author’s title and place of work, and some indication of who the author is (e.g., the renowned authority on campus finance; a bold, young architect-scholar of campus design; a frequent critic of academic administration).
• A summary of the intended purpose of the book and how it contributes to improving academic life and operations and to the discipline of college planning generally.
• A description of the way the author approaches his or her topic, the rigor of the research and scholarship, the logic of the argument, and the readability of the prose.
• A comparison with earlier or similar books in the field to place the book in the existing literature.
• An evaluation of the book’s merits, usefulness, and special contributions, along with shortcomings you think are necessary to point out.
Academic Content Writer
Reputation Level: 0
in 2 days
I have done content writing internship in Bridged.co for the students of US and UK and also freelancing from Beyond Average again for foreign students. I have also done a course on Digital Marketing that has helped me to write SEO content, write rich content without plagiarism and I can assure you, you won’t be dissapointed. Apart from that I have done honours in English and do have a fine grip of this language. I also have a blog on wordpress as well. I have confidence within me that I can provide good quality work and will stand upto your expectation
© 2018 Contentlane